Sunday, September 25, 2016

Japan Day 1, Part 2

We set out in search of a street fair rumor had it was going on in the area!


I resigned myself to McDonalds for dinner!  Which is A-Ok.  I like McDonalds!!!

......

.......

.......

But then we rounded a corner and found ... the street fair!!


One of the first vendors was selling little pancakes ... We bought one!  


I tore off a piece, took a bite, and discovered squid (at least I think that is what was baked inside!)


Our Group ... out and about ... eating street food!


Happy Couple!


Our fantastic tour guide!  We are so blessed!

Seriously, I haven't had this much fun reminiscing in ages and ages!


WE stumbled upon a tea shop named after someone special!  


And finially the time came to catch the train back to our hotel .... Hubby has had quite a few unique experiences so far!  


And wifey enjoyed every second of girl time!


Our train car:


Our station of disembarkation ..


And we arrived back home at last for the night ... check out the view from our hotel window!  


No comments:

Post a Comment